Tuesday 11 May 2010

And now, the end is near, and Gordon's at his final curtain, he robbed us blind, for 13 years, and killed the wealth, of this whole nation.



















Now we have a Conservative/LibDem coalition, I hope that when David Cameron and his team open the 'books' shuffler Clegg and his team are there to verify the undoubted mess they will find. I am pretty sure they will discover all the fiddling of the figures that have gone on, together with the billions wasted on quangos created by this discredited bunch. This is a time for strong government and leadership, for the sake of the country, and when the new government is formed I believe there is much to be uncovered and, if it is, I hope charges will be brought where appropriate and, if successful, that prison sentences will follow. I am convinced after the last 4 days of Labour's effort to secure a rainbow coalition is the fear that they will be found out.
I hope investigations will also be carried out into the dealings of certain people who currently sit in the Lords, like snake Mandelson and together with those who have been close to the heart of this government for most of the last 13 years.
Yellow streak Brown, yellow streak Brown where have you been?
I've been to London to visit the Queen!
Goodbye and good riddance to the worst Prime Minister Britain has ever known!

No comments:

Post a Comment