Friday 13 March 2009

Is there an election in in the offing. Jackboot Jacqui takes a decision




Islamic fanatic Ibrahim Moussawi was today denied a visa to enter Britain.

Jackboot Jacqui has ruled the spokesman for the terrorist organisation Hezbollah should not be allowed to travel here - despite him making at least two previous visits to the UK on her watch.


I don't agree with this man being barred from entering our country, but as an elected official of an EU member was barred earlier this year, then at least there is some consistency. This said, I doubt Jackboot Jacqui would have barred him had there not been a public outcry over this. I know I'll be accused of never being happy, but I'm sick of politician's paying lip service to hope that keeps them in a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment