Milliband and Balls as well as the other socialists are beyond a joke. It is their self centered belief that they are of a superior status than the rest of the countries population, that they have a god given right to determine how we live our lives, that has reduced this once great country to the pathetic sorry state we state in today. But slowly the Conservative coalition are changing it. Labour haven't got a clue and has obviously lost touch with reality and what is good for the country. They are nothing more than an overbearing opportunist with a big mouth and a tendency to bully.
They have created a lumpen proletariat of Labour voters, totally dependent on a failing comprehensive State education system in many areas, but especially in their heartlands.
Can't you just tell that there is an election coming, and it's going to get dirtier, sillier, tackier and more surreal than anything in living memory.
We are all going to be promised the earth and more by all these corrupt political pygmies like Milliband and Balls and his godforsaken Ilk, as long as we vote for them. Well not this time, Teddy boy's, and as for pamphlets on how to be good dad "GIVE US ALL A BREAK, you patronising little men.
Remember the last 13 years of Labour rule ? Well, I do, so let's start with this lot:
- Record peacetime debt.
- Record peacetime deficit.
- The first fascist MEP elected to European Parliament.
- UK drops from 7th to 24th in international maths and literacy rankings.
- 100 new taxes on the middle class.
- Council tax (the most regressive tax of all) doubles in 10 years.
- Council tax revaluation if Labour are voted back in.
- 3000 petty new laws.
- Government spying on all texts, emails and telephone calls.
- Bailiffs granted legal rights to forcibly enter and restrain householders.
- Authoritarian police state oppressing legitimate protest, photography and law abiding citizens.
- Doubled the length of tax law and created a mass of new regulations.
- Sold the UK's gold reserves at the bottom of the market.
- Ripped up a system of financial regulation proven over 300 years; 10 years later the UK has 5 failed banks.
- Destroyed the best private pension provision in Europe, taking £100bn from prudent pensioners.
- Destroyed more of the UK's manufacturing sector than Thatcher.
- Politicisation of the police, the civil service, education.
- 2 illegal wars.
- Parliament lied to about the basis for war.
- Falling productivity in public sector despite 48% real-terms increase in spending.
- Overseen the rise of the unaccountable, unsackable, feather-bedded bureaucrat, taking control over every aspect of people's lives.
- Wanted ID Cards.
- Over 1000 foreign criminals released onto UK streets with no threat of deportation.
- £12 billion wasted on an NHS system that has never been delivered.
- New GP contract increased average pay to £100,000.
- Most GPs refuse to provide care during evenings and weekends.
- Arrest of an opposition MP for doing his job.
- Worst property bubble in our history.
- House prices unaffordable for workers on average salaries.
- Soaring knife and violent crime in our cities.
- Debasement of politics, endless re-announcements of the same policy, cash for peerages, lies, spin and deceit.
- Postal voting rules unfit even for a banana republic and electoral fraud.
- The (Labour) speaker forced to resign in shame for the first time in history.
- Lack of funding for body armour and helicopters in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 200+ service personal killed.
- First non-jury Crown court trials.
- Over ten thousand foreign prisoners languishing in our jails.
- Benefit system traps millions of the poorest people in workless communities.
- 1 million dead, innocent Iraqis.
- 3 million immigrants invited into the UK to take 81% of all new jobs created.
- Uncontrolled immigration pushing our crowded island towards a population of 70 million.
- 1 million young people unemployed.
- Student tuition fees, dissuading poor students from going to university.
- Dumbing down of educational standards with the result universities have to run remedial course for undergrads.
- Giving up EU rebate in return for nothing.
- Jacqui Smith
And so much more I'm sure.
Tuesday, 13 January 2015
With inflation now running at only 0.5% Ed Miliband is going to have to sing from another hymn sheet. Miliband along with the BBC and his brand of Socialism has a vested interest in the poor, or encouraging people to think of themselves that way. He has no policies, he is simply an agitator, telling people how badly off they are, how their benefits should be preserved, how their gas bills should be lower, how their employers should pay them more, how their train fares should come down. I for one won't be co-opted by Miliband into his peoples army of the dispossessed and downtrodden and neither I believe, will the majority of people who will in due course reject his bleak, desperate picture of
as losers, living hand to mouth, queuing at the food bank etc. In his
incompetence, the stupid boy has not taken account of the optimism, aspiration
and dignity of the silent majority. But
just wait ... RED ED will now be saying inflation is too low! ... anything to
keep his cost of living propaganda going ...But under a Liebore Government its those who will be hit by his mansion tax (and the rest of you soon after) to pay for nurses in Scotland that
will have a real cost of living crisis! Britain